Please join Ridgewood Crew and Wine and Spirit World for a wine tasting and dinner at Park West Loft; 30 Oak St; Ridgewood, NJ, Wednesday November 20 at 7pm. The evening includes a choice of three hot and three cold hors d'oeuvres, a chef curated three course dinner and wine pairing as you learn about a variety of fine wines from Wine and Spirit World. Walk-ins welcome.
It will be a fun night in company of Coach Boris, Coach Bob, Ridgewood crew parents, family, friends and neighbors, sharing a delicious dinner while trying fine wines.
During the event we are going to auction some beautiful items:
* Concept 2 * ERG, Model D with PM5 monitor. Value: $1,000.00
* Kucht *Under-counter Wine Cooler K148AH22. Value: $1,100.00
* Private lesson w/coach Boris. Value: $Priceless
* Tickets to The Rachael Ray show. Value: $Priceless
* Paint color consultation with Carol Ann Baum. Value: $200.00
* Row House gym, a beautiful package. Value: $215.00
* We will also have other numerous baskets with RC clothes, bijouterie, toys, local restaurants gift certificates and of course wine.
Also, at the end of the night all our participants will receive a tax exception letter for the cost of the ticket that is tax deductible.
I hope to see you there, but if you cannot make it and would like to bid on the items described or simply donate to the team, please call/text Susana at 917-716-7919.
Thank you and Go Wood!!
As always, please drink responsibly and/or arrange for an Uber or designated driver for the end of the evening as we care about you and want you to arrive home safely.