The ACT Chinese Business Council would like to invite you to attend a networking event to welcome the Shenzhen Government Delegation to Canberra and learn about the opportunities for your business to enter the Chinese market by establishing an operation in the city of Shenzhen.
Date: Saturday, 23rd April 2016
Time: 2:30pm - 4:30pm
Venue: Canberra Innovation Network, Level 5, 1 Moore St, Canberra ACT 2601
RVSP: to attend, please click on "Register Now" button below.
- Developed Economy: In 2015 GDP of $ 268 billion, ranking 4th largest Chinese province. Import and export volume ranked 1st in China for 23 consecutive years.
- Large Market: 15 million people with an average age of 30 makes Shenzhen’s market one of huge consumption potential.
- State-Level Innovative City: R & D investment accounted for 4.05% of GDP, nearly 50% of all of China’s PCT international patent applications lodged in Shenzhen.
- Convenient Transportation: 1-hour purchase circle of most electronic accessories, One hour to Hong Kong, direct flights to and from Sydney.
- Beautiful City: sub-tropical climate with high air quality, beautiful coastline and many parks.
Advantages for your company:
- Access to Investment – access to over $4 billion of Government investment funds supporting technology companies.
- Personnel Team Incentives – through the "Peacock Plan" access to significant subsidies and incentives for highly skilled migrants to Shenzhen.
- Tax Incentives – the Shenzhen Qianhai Cooperation Zone as a national strategic platform, and enjoys special tax incentives with company and personal tax rates of 15%.
- Site Support – access to and preferential rental conditions at any of Shenzhen’s 73 industrial parks.
- Entrepreneurial Support – companies coming to Shenzhen through the "Shenzhen Overseas Chinese Talents Innovation Contest" will have access to RMB 100 million in venture funding.