Tēnā koutou katoa
He karanga tēnei ki ngā mātanga NCEA hei Kairuruku mō Ngā Kura ā Iwi o Aotearoa.
We are in search of passionate NCEA collaboration leads to share and co-create with others in the same field. This is a paid role with only a few days required out of kura should the application be successful.
With your support, could you please share this email with your NCEA staff.
Benefits of the role
- An opportunity to grow their learning experiences with others in our membership around their NCEA kaupapa
- A time to gain a leadership role within their kura
- Lead a cluster of like-minded people whilst continuing mahi at their kura
- Leading in the wider Māori Medium kaupapa
- Maximum of 2 days out of school - PLD, NKAI Jumbo day
- NKAI will be cover release time and Teachers will also be paid for their time
Our goal is to grow this initiative with the intention of forming sustainable NCEA groups to support/share and work collaboratively within our NKAI membership.
If you have any questions about the role, please contact Skye Stirling at email@example.com. We thank you for your time.
Applications Close 4PM 24 July 2020
To join a NCEA Group led by a Kairuruku you need:
- To register here
- To be practicing teacher at one of our 36 'Kura ā Iwi' schools
- A Google Account to access your Kairuruku (Collaboration Lead) and any shared support materials. You can use a School Google account or a personal Google account.