REGATTA WRAP UP:
CITY CHAMPIONSHIPS - May 6th and 7th
OVERALL WRAP UP:
- Despite the changeable weather we had a great time at the parent tent. A special thank you to all the parents that pitched in: The Hefferons and Callaghans for organizing 2 days of food; Hida and O'Keefe for towing the trailer; O'Keefe, Koontz, Martinez, Saladucha, Montgomery, Gilman, Perez, Gibson, Phillips and Lerner for providing delicious food; Hefferon, Callaghan, Rivero, Martinez, Hida and Saladucha for set-up and clean-up; Kye for helping at tent and the many others who offered help, packed the trailer, etc...apologies if anyone was left out! As Boris mentioned in a recent article, this could not be done with out the help of all the parents!
- We should all be proud of our rowers behavior this past weekend as well. They worked hard and acted as a team. Especially evident in the amazing posters made to honor our senior rowers that were proudly displayed at the rower's tent.
- A special shout out to Pam Ricatto for organizing all the rooms and rides for our rowers all weekend long and is already in full planning mode for Stotes.
- Thanks also to our amazing coaching staff for preparing our rowers for these long regattas and working long hours each day!
- Girls Freshman 4x (Nicole Kye, Holly Sisco, Khushi Patel, and Anna Soderlund)
- Boys Junior Varsity 2x (Drew Johnson and Alex Melarti)
- Girls Varsity Lightweight 2x (Maddy Phillips and Emily Gilman)
- Boys Varsity Lightweight 2x (Sam Daspin and Spencer Campbell)
- Girls Junior Varsity 2x (Alexandra Walton Roth and Maddie Gibson)
- Boys Junior Varsity 4x (Edward Hida, Alex Saladucha, Joe O’Keefe, and Henry Koontz)
- Girls Varsity 4x (Isabella DeGregorio, Chloe Young, Amanda Perez, and Melissa Dexter)
- Girls Varsity 2x (Claire Callaghan and Jordan Wittmaack)