"...I like honey on my strawberries to make them sweeter! And with whip cream is like fluffy ice cream- just not as icy."
This hot southern weather is allowing Mother Nature to squeeze out a few more sweet strawberries. So gathering these last batches can be hit-or-miss. For this reason, natural honey is perfect to add when making this light and airy, low calorie delicious treat that your kids will adore!
*Tip: Frozen fruit works just as well!
Click here to get the recipe!
From Personal Chef/Caterer to Culinary Health Consultant helping you to taste a better life!
Did you miss last month's delicious newsletter? No worries!
- Delicious healthy culinary advice, recipes, and ideas to help you eat better.
- Individual Culinary Health Planning to clients.
- Personalized cooking classes & demonstrations.
- MaymeJax Gourmet Online Boutique of goodies, cookbooks, and apparel- featuring the signature ALL natural Abstract Spice!
- A Foodie's abstract perspective on the 'TastyBlog'.
- An overall healthier lifestyle of eating deliciously!
….when you learn how food is medicine for your body, you love what you eat because you’re eating for life. My focus is to make that life taste good.
–AC Art Of Food