LEARN MORE ABOUT MEASURE Z FOR PVSD
This November, we have the opportunity to vote YES on Measure Z to upgrade and renovate Ormondale and Corte Madera schools. As you may know, some of our classrooms and school facilities, 30 to 60 years ago, need extensive repairs and updates. These immediate needs are straining school budgets.
Measure Z on the November ballot will upgrade our PVSD schools — all funds will stay in our community.
Measure Z will:
- Replace classrooms for science, technology and art instruction at both schools,
- Replace leaking roofs, plumbing and electrical systems,
- Upgrade outdated facilities, classrooms and security systems to improve school security and meet current safety codes, and
- Update educational facilities to keep pace with 21st century teaching and learning.
5 ways to Get Involved to Pass Measure Z for Our Kids!
The committee to pass Measure Z is a grassroots organization of parents, teachers and community members who care about our kids’ education. There are five key ways you can help:
- Vote YES on Measure Z: Keep an eye out for your ballot in the mail in early October.
- Endorse Measure Z: Lend your name to the campaign by publicly endorsing the measure. CLICK HERE TO ENDORSE
- Show your support: Put up a “YES on Z” lawn sign in front of your home or dress yourself and your car in supportive Measure Z attire
- Volunteer for a Phone Bank: Join our phone banks to call voters and talkabout why we need Measure Z for our kids! CLICK HERE TO VOLUNTEER
- Send emails to your friends about Measure Z: Send emails to your contacts through VoterCircle to spread the word and identify supporters. Contact Anne Fazioli-Khiari to be added to VoterCircle