Following two successful Reo Māori PLD wānanga with Leon Blake and Pania Papa, and presentations at the National Conference NKAI is please to announce a three 2-day wānanga reo course spread over the year with 40 places avaialble.
All tumuaki received notification about this opportunity at the end of 2019 and we have received a number of expressions of interest. It is now time to confirm that interest by formally registering for the course.
There are a few important notes to be aware of before registering for this FREE course:
1. All three 2-day wānanga are compulsory to attend for the full time. All scheduled days are during the school week.
- Term 1: 27-28 February 2020
- Term 2: 4-5 June 2020
- Term 3: 10-11 September 2020
2. All participants must already be speakers of Te Reo Māori. This course is not suitable for non-reo Māori speaking teachers.
3. All participants must have the support of their tumuaki as the kura will be required to cover teacher release and potentially travel costs.
4. All participants must formally register through Eventbrite by Monday 10 February 2020. Click the link below.
5. Tamariki mokopuna are unable to attend these hui.
Any further questions, please contact Skye Stirling at firstname.lastname@example.org.