2020 CYCLE APPLICATION REMINDER
2020 Grant Program Applications are Due November 20!
Applications for the 2020 Grant Cycle are due tomorrow, November 20, 2020 by 12:00 pm (Noon) PST! As you put the finishing touches on your application, the CCG would like to remind all applicants to:
- Review and use the application checklist to ensure all required supporting materials are included with your application
- Check your math and calculations on the proposed project budget
- Read your proposal narrative carefully for clarity, spelling, punctuation and overall presentation
- Ensure all proposed matches are committed at the time of application
- Familiarize yourself with the application submission process and submit your application before the due date and time
If you have any final application questions, please send your inquiries to: email@example.com for assistance.
How To Submit Your Application
To protect the health and safety of the community, the CCG has implemented changes to the application submission process for the 2020 Grant Cycle.
Rather than submit hard copy application documents at a specific date and time in San Francisco's City Hall, we are now requiring applications be submitted electronically by email. Hard copy application documents are not required and will not be accepted. Additionally, CCG staff will not be available to receive or accept your application in person. Please prepare accordingly.
Below is an overview of the application submission process for the CCG and EN Grant Programs. Note that the WSG submission instructions are similar, but slightly different - please refer to the specific instructions on the application forms.
- All applications must be sent by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit your application early! If you complete your application prior to November 20, 2020 you are encouraged to submit the application prior to the deadline. We are accepting applications through November 20, 2020 – 12:00 pm (Noon) PST.
- An email confirmation will be provided shortly upon receipt of your application. On November 20, 2020—the submission deadline—a receipt confirmation will be issued by 2:00 pm.
- If you do not receive a confirmation, but submitted an application and have proof of transmission, please email email@example.com no later than 4:00PM on November 20, 2020 for assistance. Late submissions or supplemental materials will not be accepted after the 12:00 pm (Noon) PST, November 20, 2020 deadline.
Please be mindful that applications with many supporting documents or embedded photos may increase the size of the application package beyond allowable email limits. If you are having difficulty submitting your application due to the size of the attachment, please follow the instructions on the application forms for assistance.
2020 Grant Cycle Calendar
Cycle Opens: October 14, 2020
Fall Workshop on Community Challenge Grant/Eastern Neighborhoods Grant Programs: October 20, 2020. Please register online in advance.
- Fall Workshop on Watershed Stewardship Grant Program: October 22, 2020. Please register online in advance. Please note this workshop is specifically for the Watershed Stewardship program.
Application Due Date: November 20, 2020 (12:00 Noon)
Advisory Committee Review: December 2020 to February 2021
Award Announcement: March 2021
Calling All Photographers!
The CCG is seeking photographs from completed projects, past and present, to feature in an expanded online photo gallery and our website. Please send us your high resolution images with captions and attribution (please include the project name, project street address, and photographer -- if known). Please note that not all photographs submitted can or will be featured.
Submit your photos by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.