The Sexual Health Society of Queensland thanks you for being a part of our 2019 - 2020 membership. Your current membership ends on the 30th June 2020. We appreciate and rely on your financial support to the Society. This allows us to continue clinical meetings. We would like to invite you to renew your membership, The cost is $80.00 for the 2020 – 2021 term.
As well as participation in debates on contemporary issues in sexual health, membership of the society offers many other benefits.
- 4 free clinical meetings per year
- Subscription to the journals of Sexual Health
- SHSQ scholarship for 4 members to attend a clinical meeting including the AGM on application from members outside of South East Queensland
- SHSQ scholarship for 1 member annually to attend the Australasian Sexual Health and /or Australasian Society for HIV Medicine conference on application.
- FNQ RN Scholarship for 1 Far North Queensland Registered Nurse to attend the Australasian Sexual Health and /or Australasian Society for HIV Medicine conference on application.
- On occasion SHSQ will partner with similar interest groups to provide education events: costs of attendance at these meetings will be announced at the time
- SHSQ members can sign up as ASHM Affiliates. You can access most of the benefits of ASHM Membership without additional costs.
- Opportunity to participate in the Society’s advocacy work
The annual membership fee is $80.00. To renew your membership go to our new website and complete the online form and pay online using a Credit Card via Pay Pal or Direct Bank Transfer.
- Your membership application will not be processed until your payment is received
- You do not need a Pay Pal account to pay by Credit Card, but there will be a $2.50 service fee
- If you are paying by Direct Bank Transfer, please add your last name as a reference
Secretariat 2004 to 2020